Ideas for water photo shoots
As the scorching heat of summer replaces the cold winter and most people flee the scorching sun by the sea, rivers and lakes, it's time for a photo shoot by the water. How is it possible to go to a resort and not take photos from there? It does not happen! There are plenty of options for photo shoots by the water. But in any photo session the main thing is your own imagination.
Photo session by the water is relevant for summer. Photos turn out very romantic, original and bright. There's plenty of sunshine around! It is easy to get unique, creative photos. The main thing is not to be afraid to experiment. Think in advance about the location of the photo shoot and make sure you discuss all your ideas with the photographer.
You should start by deciding on the time of the photo session. Experts know that the best shots by the water can be taken at dawn. The lighting is soft at sunrise, and photos can be taken in either direction. The gentle sun gently tints the blue of the sea water, which makes the model look stunning! The second prize is the sunset. Although the setting sun provides less light than the rising sun, all pictures by the water have an inexpressible golden glow.
Now for the ideas:
- you should know that the best places to get fabulous photos by the water are yachts, catamarans, boats, boats. The classic, tried-and-true poses are acceptable in this variant;
- Very lively and vivid pictures come out when the model is lying in the water or is waist-deep in it. Especially lively are the splash photos. If there are rocks or stones by the shore, you can lean on them. If you choose poses in the water, you must make sure that one part of your body does not cover the other. For instance, your hands must not touch your torso and your shins must not touch your hips;
- For an underwater photo shoot that looks really creative. But this requires special equipment: scuba diving gear, camera boxes etc;
- If you want a professional photo shoot near water where you won't be in any way hindered, the best choice is a photo shoot in a studio. An experienced photographer will help you choose the most successful poses and create several different versions of the image;
- One of the most exclusive variants of photo session by the water or under water is a photo session of the newly-married couple. Such photos are very rare. Not everyone would dare to do such a thing. Especially stunning is the shooting, when the newlyweds swim and pose directly in their wedding suits.