A few tips for taking pictures of children
Taking pictures of children is very different from other types of photography. A photograph of a child will always evoke good, bright emotions, regardless of the image quality or the correct composition. When photographing children, it is always necessary to remain attentive and sensitive, communicate with the child and listen to him.
1. Point of view Try to experiment, change your position, try to find an interesting point for shooting. Take pictures from the top, bottom, side, and in the end you will get a lot of a wide variety of photos.
2. Occupy the child Try to interest the child in a toy, or some activity and take photos quicker while he is passionate. Photos in which the child plays, draws, or runs, always look more lively and natural.
3. Keep your distance Everyone knows that children really do not like to be under control, give them the opportunity to feel freedom, then they will be more relaxed. Move away and shoot at a distance, zooming in on the image.
4. Cropping When cropping a photo, remove all unnecessary and try to focus more attention on the child and on what he is doing.
5. Continuous shooting Children are constantly on the move, and you should not miss this. In order not to miss anything interesting, set the continuous shooting mode or sports mode on your camera. As a result, you will get a series of non-blurred pictures, from which it will not be difficult to choose the best one.
6. Have the child scream Photos where the child smiles all the time look very nice, but they have no dynamics, and they are all too monotonous. Ask the child to scream, something like - “Hurray !!!”, go “YES!” and at this time, without losing a second, take a photo.
7. Be at the same level with the child Very good pictures are taken when the child is photographed from below, as a result, the world will be depicted in the photo from the point of view from which the child sees it.
Conclusion Take a picture! Take a lot of photos with a soul. Any shooting should be a joy for you and your child. Only in this case you will get not only beautiful, lively photos, but also a lot of pleasure.