What could be more beautiful than a pregnant woman waiting for the birth of a small miracle? Probably nothing ... Pregnancy, this is the period of time which, undoubtedly, I want to keep not only in my memory, but also in photographs.
Speaking about photographs of pregnant women, I think that many have before their eyes a picture of a woman holding her belly, or a photograph in which a man and a woman with their own hands depicted a heart with a navel in the center. There are so many such photographs that they have already become ingrained in our memory and have become a kind of template of what kind of pictures are worth taking when photographing a pregnant woman. Of course, there is nothing wrong with this photo, it’s actually very cute ... But think about it, taking pictures so expecting the first child - cute, the second - fine, the third - already too original, but the fourth?
In this picture, for sure, all previous children will put their fingers together with their dad. You can take pictures of pregnant women in a different way, you can approach the photo shoot creatively, with your fresh and original ideas. Below we present to your attention 6 good recommendations for photographing pregnant women.
1. Go outside Too often, a photo session of a pregnant woman is carried out in the studio. The reasons for this are a bit unclear. Yes, studio photographs can be an order of magnitude better in quality, due to good lighting, and specially prepared for photographing a room. But what could be better than shooting a future mother in nature, where she, carrying a new life into the world, is walking in the fresh air.
2. Take pictures at home When shooting a future mother in her own house, you take beautiful pictures of the life that it was before the birth of the child. Photoshoot at home, a great option for photographing a pregnant woman. The family feels confident and comfortable, the woman is completely relaxed and calm.
3. Do not clutter the picture. No matter where you take pictures - at home, on the street, in the studio, try to make photos simple and clear, do not complicate them with unnecessary elements. Make the frame speak for itself, focusing on the appearance of a future miracle. Try not to distract anything from the woman and her future baby, be careful with the background, it should not be cluttered with unnecessary elements.
4. Feel beautiful As a rule, women cease to feel attractive during pregnancy, and this makes her a little insecure and tense. Try to relax, feel your beauty, attractiveness, femininity.
5. Show the relationship A child is born in love and harmony. Try to show with your photos what a warm and respectful relationship between parents. Weasel, tenderness, love, all these feelings will look wonderful in the photo, and in the future the baby will know how much his parents love each other, and how much they waited for his appearance.
6. Do not forget about other family members Remember, a child comes to an already formed family, he appears in a new small world, where besides him there may be other residents. If the family has children, brothers and sisters of the future baby, ask them to take a picture with their parents. Moreover, if the family has pets, do not forget to make a few shots with them. Such pictures always look very sincere and family-like.