1. Choose a photographer who works in a style that is close to you Each photographer has his own work style. Someone is prefers reportage, and other - light and airy shots in fine art style. For one photographer, black-and-white frames prevail in the portfolio, for the other - rich, deep colors. Therefore, before choosing your master, decide what style is close to you, so that your ideas about beauty coincide.
2. Invite a second photographer Can't decide on the shooting style? Invite two photographers working in different styles! While one will do the reportage, you will enjoy a romantic walk and gentle staged shots with another.
3. Make a list of required shots In order to find after the photo shoot that there are pictures of all the details important to you in your album. No matter how great a professional photographer may be, he cannot read your thoughts and does not know what is important for you. But you should not control every step of the specialist, leave him space for imagination and creativity so that he can pleasantly surprise you!
4. Share your inspiration with photographer In the process of preparation, you probably saved hundreds of inspirational photos from magazines or Pinterest. Feel free to show them to your photographer so that he can clearly see what kind of result you want to get.
5. Prioritize What is most important for you in the album: sensual portraits or romantic photos from a walk? On your priorities depends what the professional will focus his attention on, and therefore the final picture and the general mood of your photos.
6. Be honest with the photographer If you are embarrassed during a photo shoot, do not know how to stand, where to look (which is quite natural if you are not a professional model) - do not hesitate to ask a specialist about this.
7. Do not hide your emotions! We do not stop repeating that the best decoration of a woman is her sincere smile! Do not try to portray the thoughtfulness and mystery of the photo, if you want to dance, laugh or cry with happiness. Exactly these emotions you will want to remember when reviewing your photo album.