We do not know how to pose: 10 life hacks for a photo shoot.
How to overcome the excitement during the shooting and get beautiful and "live" photos?
August 21, 2019
1. Remember that the most gentle shots are obtained if you look at each other, and not at the photographer.
2. When the photographer asks you to walk, try to look less under your feet and more - at each other.
3. Photos taken a moment before the kiss, look very aesthetically pleasing and tender. Therefore, do not rush to kiss - give the photographer the opportunity to capture the "chemistry" between you.
4. Remember the little things that can accidentally get into the frame: a bottle of water, mobile phone, cosmetic bag.
5. Trust your photographer and listen to his advices! Being on the same wavelength with him and understanding each other is the key to excellent photos.
6. If there is empty space between you and your lover, the photographs may give the impression that there is no intimacy between you. Therefore, approach each other as close as possible, even if it seems not entirely natural. Do not be afraid to cuddle up to each other!
7. Prepare the props to slightly diversify the photos and solve the eternal problem of "where do I put my hands?". For example, you can take a photo album for a walk and together review your photos. Also, this question will help solve the bouquet, accessories, printing details. A glass of champagne in the hands is also considered!
8. But do not overdo it with alcohol. To drink champagne to relieve a little excitement and to relax is a good idea only if you limit yourself to one glass.
9. Do not try to grasp the immense and take pictures in all the beautiful locations of the city. Choose a maximum of 2-3 places for shooting that are close to each other in order to truly enjoy the walk and not get tired.
10. Talk to each other. Look into each other's eyes. Try to concentrate on each other, and not on the process of shooting.